New Information 9/20/2017
Upcoming ICA Employment Assistance walk-in hours at K-Tel
Wednesday, 9/27/17, from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. Get some quick tips on your resume, cover letter, job application, job search, etc. Learn about new job opportunities or schedule an appointment, too!
- University of St. Thomas announces associate degree program for low income students
- Hennepin County Employment Services - There are many upcoming job fairs and job events.
Community Development Assistant - The City of Hopkins is seeking a Community Development Assistant within the Planning and Economic Development division. Under general supervision and direction of the division director, this position involves a wide variety of administrative activities including general record keeping, file management and meeting planning. Application deadline: Wednesday, October 18
- Maintenance Tech and Caretaker positions available at PPL
- Get a part-time package handler job at UPS and UPS will help with college expenses. Many locations in the metro.
- Millard Mall Services, Inc. has 4 Janitor ft/pt openings at Ridgedale Mall.
- The Salvation Army has begun to hire bell ringers for the 'upcoming' holiday season.
- Apex International is a great place and they are always hiring!
- Target is hiring at Ridgedale, Knollwood, and 101 & Hwy 7
- Applebee's has many job openings in the Twin Cities area
- Technology Sales Specialist opportunities with MarketSource. Positions are brand ambassadors for HP
- Job Connect is advertising many great jobs on twitter. Start following them at @JobConnectmn
- Positions open in Excelsior: Kowalski's Markets - http://ift.tt/2v4XvB7; Starbucks - http://ift.tt/2uqQg8P
- Imperial Plastics has employment opportunities in Lakeville. Starting wages at $12/hr
- SuperValu in Hopkins is hiring! Apply today!
- Must read article for writing a resume (for all ages).
- How to Prepare for 5 Key Interview Questions
- Master the Panel Interview
- Don't make these interviewing mistakes. We can help you practice before your interview - call and schedule a mock interview.
- The 'new' interview attire - Before you dress for your next job interview, you'd better read this
- References are so important; have them lined up and ready before you apply and interview. Here are some resources to help you with references: